Image Map

Saturday, January 12, 2013

we're MARRIED!


Crazy, right?! 

I think so too. 

After three and a half years of long distance dating, I finally married the love of my life.  It was, hands down, the most amazing day of my life.  My family made it into the most perfect day in all of history.  Seriously, you guys.  They did so much.  I have never felt so loved.  The day turned out to be exactly what I wanted it to be.  It was such a reflection of me and of Chris and of our relationship.

And let me just tell you . . . coming together with all of your family and your closest friends to make a promise to the God who created the universe that you will be one with your best friend for your entire life . . .

There are no words.

It was magical.  And beautiful.  And whimsical.  And will forever be remembered as the best day.

So now, real life starts!  It’s odd not wedding planning and marking things off of my to do list like a crazy person twenty-four hours a day, but I am loving it.  It’s been amazing to be with Chris this much and to not have to plan the next time we will see each other.  It feels like I’ve been holding my breath for a long time, and I can finally breath now. 

One of my New Year resolutions was to blog more, so be watching, because I have a lot to say!

Here are some pictures from the greatest night ever.  

xo. 


Me and my mom pretty much handmade my entire wedding. (And I only say pretty much to be modest.  We hot glued an entire wedding, people!)  This was the day before, setting up for the reception.  I don't think our expressions need any explanation.  


Jeb seeing me in my wedding dress.  I think his expression says it all. 


Taking some pictures before the ceremony with Dylan.  He is, hands down, the world's greatest brother and helped make my wedding incredible.  Love him. 

Just about to go to my wedding and stuff.  No big.  

Reenacting the picture from "Bridesmaids" with my best friends in the world.  This was hilarious to take. 
As soon as I get the actual picture from this, I will post it.  

1.  My dad preformed the ceremony.  How many girls can say that?!  I'm so lucky. 
2.  See that gorgeous background?  Yep, we hot glued that. 

Father-Daughter Dance.  Why yes, I did do the Dougie with my dad.  Funny you should ask. 


This picture pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole day. 

I'll put up more pictures once I get them! 

xo, 
Chelsea 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful dress!! All of your photos are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your wedding pictures! you were such a beautiful bride! and you still are sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet girl, such a beautiful wedding and I know your marriage will be even more so! I think it's awesome that you DIY'ed so much, and you picked fabulous dresses for your maids... just sayin'. :)

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.