Image Map

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday.

Happy Wednesday, beautiful people!

Today is a brand new day full of so much potential.
It has the ability to be a starting point of something new, if you want it to be.
Today can be the day you look back on and realize that was the day you started something really great.
It can be a day full of memories.
A day of hard work.
A day of blissful summer laziness.
A day of quiet.
A day of dreams.
Today can be anything you want it to be.
Don't let that kind of potential pass by you!  Make today into whatever you want it to be. 
Live and work and laugh and relax and dream and explore and be happy today.

Just because you can.


5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this post and especially the quite! I truly feel empowered and that today can be anything I want it to be! Thank you for such a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell inlove with your blog just by reading your personal 'about me' You are everything,i want to be and who i am! I would love to be a published author that makes it to the big screen. And from this post i can also see your a dreamer! And you love God! I'll be certainly following!!! Love your blog :D

    Would you mine checking mine out?? http://anonymousony.blogspot.com/

    -Ony ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the words wild and precious used together. That speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower from the weekend hop. Your posts are full of positivity, looking forward to more updates!

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.