Image Map

Monday, February 5, 2018

10 under $10: Things You (Maybe, Might) Need.

If you're a Patriot's fan (Or, a This Is Us fan), today might be a little rough for you. Wishing you lots and lots of coffee. And, in case you need to channel your inner Donna Meagle and treat yo'self, I've got 10 things to do just that for ten dollars or under. 

Flamingo tea infuser. We've reached the time in winter where I'm absolutely itching for summer to be here again. This means I start wanting all the flamingo things, ever.

Aldo feminist necklace. It's so pretty, and the packaging is so perfect if you're looking to give it as a gift. 

Instax frames. How cute are these?!

Mermaid vibes trinket dish. For all your mermaid trinkets, obviously. 

These (normally $50) wedges. These are GORGEOUS and if you can snag them in your size, do it. 
These velvet sneakers. They'd go with about everything. 

Nyx makeup wonder pencil. I use a more expensive version of this product that makes me look not as tired as I feel alllll the time, and I've heard this is a good dupe! 

This mug that shares your true feelings about coffee. More plz always.

This soothing scrub. I feel more relaxed just reading the description. 

Mermaid on duty shirt. I want all the mermaid stuff, too. Summer, I miss you. 

Did your team win? Did you like the halftime show? Most importantly, DID YOU WATCH THIS IS US?!

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.