Image Map

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Things That Should Be on YOUR Christmas List.


It's that time of year where the internet is brimming with gift guides and I LOVE it. My friends Lindsay, Jordyn, and Kait have some great ones if you're looking to buy gifts for your friends! However, If you're anything like me, when someone in your life asks you what you want for Christmas, your mind looks something like this: 

"Christmas? Gifts? What are those? What are my interest? Do I even like things? Have I ever had a hobby?"

Or, you know, something like that. 

So, to help you out, here are some ideas of things to put on your Christmas list. And not like, I saw these online and think they would be good gifts, but I actually own these and love them and would be thrilled to get them as gifts kinda gifts.

Under $10: 

A beanie with a hole for your ponytail. || Can't stop, won't stop wearing this. Also it was $13 when I bought it and it's currently under $5!

A frother for your morning coffee. || I truly think this was the best $6 I spent in 2018.

This nail polish that dries within 60 seconds. || I seriously can't use anything else anymore now that I know this exists. 

These silicone reusable straws that help you drink more water. || They're also the perfect width for a smoothie straw! 

This ice roller to make all your face puff disappear. || File under "Things I had no idea existed but not can't live without."

This sleep mask you can put in the freezer. || Block out all the light and get rid of puffy eyes all at once. 


Under $25: 

A facemask that will last you forever. || Cheapest, best face mask ever. 

This magical zits-be-gone potion. || You know what 2019 doesn't need? Breakouts. This stuff is magic. Put a tiny bit on your zit before you go to sleep, wake up with it basically gone. 

A natural way to sleep good without any crazy dreams. || Melatonin puts me to sleep, but gives me nightmares. I put up with it (because ya girl can't sleep to save her life) until I found this. 

This lotion that smells like vacation and tightens everything up. || It's technically for your bum, but I put it everywhere! It smells like summer.

These blender bombs that will take your smoothie to the next level. || These simplify making  smoothies AND they taste amazing. 

This planner that fits all your notebooks into one pretty binder. || The planner to end all planners. 


Under $50:

This One-Step hair dryer & styler. || If you're anything like me and find it difficult to hold a brush and a hair dryer at the same time, this is for you.

This plush robe. || I wear this allll the time. It's the coziest. 


Treat Yo'Self:

The Spanx Leggings. || If someone wants to buy you a splurge kinda gift, these are SO worth it. 

The Beachwaver. || I can't say enough good things about this. It takes the guesswork out of curling your hair. It takes me less than 10 minutes to curl ALL my hair with this. 

What's on your Christmas list this year?


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.