Image Map

Friday, October 21, 2016

40 Weeks With Jack: Forty In, Forty Out.


Jack has now been on the outside as long as he was on the inside. This is so crazy to me, and honestly freaks me out a little. Because yes, time flies, but I also feel like Jack has already been around forever! So now when I look back on I think, no wonder it felt like I was pregnant forever...BECAUSE I WAS. 

Moving on. 

Week Thirty-Seven: 

we were just hanging out and watching tv, and boom-you decided you could pull yourself up on your knees // you also starting loving riding on chris' shoulders // you puked everywhere, so we left church life this //just sitting around like a grown up // you're the happiest baby with your toys //just some casual baby yoga. 

my little snuggle buddy // as soon as you could pull yourself up in your crib, you would get SO grumpy if someone didn't come get you immediately. That face. It kills me. // family pool days are my favorite things in this world // the happiest guy in your swing! // you sit up in the grocery cart now, and it makes shopping so much easier! // you outgrew all your clothes, so I obviously bought you a new fall wardrobe that is a billion times cuter than any clothes I will ever own. 

Week Thirty-Eight: 

We went to the beach and had the best day ever. 

the ocean one day // the pumpkin patch the next // and buying hurricane supplies the next day. Florida is weird. // all clean and snuggly after your bath

you get the best bedhead // introducing you to pumpkins // so happy // and one day, you just decided you could stand up. 

Week Thirty-Nine: 

matching, down to the brand of the jeans // my sweet little babe, so snuggly when you're sleepy // now that you're on the move, you love to pull all the books off the shelf. 

Week Forty: 

we've been getting some chilly weather, so you get to swing all bundled up // my little bff // Gatsby thinks he's a human, and you think you're a dog // so happy to be all sunscreened up and going to the pool

I cherish these nighttime cuddles more than I can say // taking your fitness very seriously // can't stop, won't stop buying you clothes with animal ears on them // and so it begins...you pull yourself up on anything you can find and stand up. 

There you have it...the fastest and slowest and best 40 weeks of my life. 


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.