Image Map

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Let's Have Coffee Together.


First things first, if we were having coffee, I would be drinking out of this mug that looks like Gatsby. For obvious reasons.  

If we were having coffee together, I'd tell you that I really, really want to chop my hair. Long hair is nice and pretty and all of that, but 1) mine is either in a braid or a bun on top of my head 98% of the time, and 2) I have so much hair that it takes about two days to dry, which is approximately how long it takes to get dirty enough to need to wash it again (blonde hair probs). 

I love my hair short like this, buuuut I'm not that thin anymore (post-pregnancy probs, amiright?), so I'm a little bit worried that if I chop it my face will look like a balloon. The round kind. 

In reality, I will probably talk about this worry for a few more weeks before randomly calling a salon I've never been to and demanding an appointment within the hour because haircuts always MUST happen on the same day I make the decision. Living on the edge over here. It's an exciting life. 

I'd also tell you that in my quest to eat healthier (and combat the holiday goodness that upon us), I bought a zoodler. It turns a zucchini into a bowl of noodles (or zoodles). So far I've made zoodle pad thai and garlic parmesan zoodles. I just have to say something to all of you who say you don't even notice you aren't eating pasta: You are liars. Dirty, dirty liars. It's not bad at all, it's even kind of delicious, but I am very, very aware of the fact that I am eating zucchini and not pasta.

I'd tell you that our first family trip to the pumpkin patch is happening on Friday and I can barely contain my excitement. All the fall things AND A BABY. HELLO HEAVEN. Spam you with pictures, you say? Okay, okay. If I must. 

In all seriousness, I'm feeling so thankful. I've posted on some more serious, opinionated, and heavier topics recently, and I'm so thankful for the space to write and talk and listen and learn. If you read this blog, I'm feeling very thankful for you today. 

Now let's get a second (or third, who's counting?) cup. Tell me what's going on in your life! 

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.