Image Map

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Coffee Dates & Haircuts.


Let's have coffee. Because I'm really excited to show you my new hair cut. I finally got the chop and I have zero regrets. In fact, I think it was just what I needed. Pros: Takes ten seconds to get ready, and also Jack cannot rip my hair out by the handful anymore. Win-win. See ya, three day old top knot. 

If we were having coffee, I'd ask you if you're already celebrating Christmas. I don't like to celebrate Christmas before Thanksgiving (because hello, Thanksgiving is wonderful), but it would appear that the rest of the world has decided Thanksgiving doesn't matter this year. I went to Target on Halloween and it was fall-fall-fall. I went to Target on November 1st and Santa had arrived. Hmmmm. 

If we were having coffee, I'd ask what your favorite part of Thanksgiving is. Or if you're dreading Thanksgiving. I know cooking and making family plans can stress a lot of people out. I hope you're not dreading it this year. I love Thanksgiving. The food, the parade, the traditional feel of it all. Thanksgiving is different this year because of our crazy schedule, but I still love it. It's the last big hurrah of fall, and it's my favorite. 

If we were having coffee, I'd ask about your favorite graphic tee shops. I want to give Chris some ideas for Christmas. I pretty much own all of Target's already. Etsy is overflowing with them, of course, but I want some recommendations. 

If we were having coffee, I'd ask you what you've been reading. I'm in a giant reading rut. I just finished a mystery that I stuck out until the end only to hate it. Last month I read The Woman in Cabin 10 and loved it, and everything since then has been a flop. Send some good ones my way! 

So tell me! About Christmas, about Thanksgiving, about books. And if you've been wondering if you should cut your hair, the answer is yes. Just do it. xo

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.