Image Map

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Wine a Little, Laugh a Lot || Tiffany L Photography


On the last night of our trip, we went to Sanctuary Vineyards. It was the most beautiful vineyard with live music, picnic tables, and wine tasting. The weather was perfect and the company was amazing and we spent the whole night laughing and taking pictures. 



I met Tiffany on our first trip to Virginia and we hit it off right away. She is the sweetest, sassiest, most fun girl to be around, and just like I was talking about in my last post, I'm so glad things worked out the way they did, because now I have an amazing new friend.


A new friend who just happens to be an amazing photographer, which, by the way, is exactly what you want when you're at a gorgeous vineyard on a perfect summer night. We had a spur-of-the-moment photoshoot filled with so much laughter, and I'm so glad I have these pictures to remind me of an amazing week full of adventure. 


Tiffany lives in Elizabeth City, NC, which is only about an hour from Virginia Beach. So if you're near either of those places and need a photographer, Tiffany is your girl. I promise you will have the best time. 


I love these pictures because they don't feel forced, and in all the pictures from that night, everyone looks like themselves. Sometimes when you get professional pictures done, they feel stiff and photoshopped and you end up with pictures that look and feel nothing like you. But these are so natural and I can just feel our happiness when I look at them. 


And here's a few of my best friend, because I think she's beautiful and am obsessed with her, as all best friends should be: 




You can get in touch with Tiffany on her page, Tiffany L Photography. While you're there, PLEASE check out this puppy gender reveal she just did...it is the cutest thing I've ever seen. 

Happy Thursday! 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.