Image Map

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

3 Things You Need to Know About.

Dirty John Podcast. This LA Times true-crime podcast is fascinating. If you're like me and you miss S-Town, give this one a listen. 

Printic. It's an app to print your photos, but I love it because you can print out polaroid style prints with captions, which is so nostalgic feeling. It's only 49 cents a print, and I think it's the easiest and cutest gift. Just pick the pictures straight from your phone, type your notes in, and ship them straight to your friends. Such a fun mail surprise, right? 
Bonus: If you use my code 299F8E you get $7 off. Which is a lot of prints. Have fun!

This lipstick. It's called unicorn fur. I'm wearing it in this picture: 


It's also worth noting that I put this on, went for tacos and margaritas, went to a concert, and at the end of the night, it still looked like this. That's a win. 
Tell me something I need to know about! 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.