Image Map

Monday, October 23, 2017

ATLANTA.


I've taken a lot of trips this year, but this one was one of my favorites. I got to go see my random-college-roommate-turned-best-friend in Atlanta, and we got to see a band we'd wanted to see live forever now.


We ate all of the food and walked all over Atlanta and took all of the pictures, ever.


You know those times where you aren't really expecting anything big to happen, but somehow your perspective changes, your heart gets filled up? Like when you see a movie you're not expecting to touch you so much, or you have lunch with a friend and you're not expecting to open up and talk about everything? Unexpectedly, you leave feeling different. This was one of those times for me. 


I'm so thankful for weekends like this. Weekends where you can eat the unhealthy food, just for today. Where you can lay in bed and talk about everything and nothing and be reminded of how precious of a gift human connection is. Weekends where life seems to wave at you, saying, "hey, remember me? I'm actually kind of beautiful."

Life is short, and sometimes hard. But it's also just so beautiful and full of things like friendships and ramen, sunsets and rainstorms, live music and late nights. Cheers to more of the beautiful.


Happy Monday, friends!  
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.