Image Map

Monday, November 13, 2017

The Prettiest Place I've Ever Been.


My little brother moved to Colorado Springs a few months ago, and I finally got to go visit him last month!


I'm not exaggerating even a little bit when I say it was, hands down, the prettiest place I've ever been. I mean, to walk out of any give grocery store and have that view of the sunset over the mountains...come on. 




It's one of those places that, when people ask me how it was and I say oh, it was beautiful! I really feel the need to follow it up with, okay but really though it was BEAUTIFUL-BEAUTIFUL, I'm not just saying that. 




I live for the moments and places in time that force you to just stop and take it all in, and this was definitely one of those.



This was my first experience with the mountains, and I understand now what people mean when they say, The mountains are calling and I must go. 




Gyspy soul, ignited. 







Have you ever been to Colorado? 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.