Image Map

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!


Is anyone else just mildly confused about how tomorrow is already Thanksgiving? And that we're just weeks away from 2019? Because same. 

I've gotta say, I do love when Thanksgiving is on the earlier side, because that means more time for the Christmas season. I'm one of those who doesn't decorate or listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, so I love when there's an extra week of that. I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving celebrations, but I'm also super looking forward to Christmas music and trees and everything that comes with it! 

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing tomorrow, I hope you have the best Thanksgiving. Eat whatever you want (count ya blessings, not ya calories). If you go Black Friday shopping, I hope you have the most fun and find the best deals. I'm hoping to get a new Christmas tree this year, but we'll see what happens! (PS: My best Black Friday Advice: Get a peppermint mocha, blare the Christmas music, and don't have your heart set on anything...view it like a treasure hunt. Whatever you find is awesome, but you're not gonna let your night get ruined because something you wanted is sold out.)

If you're headed out on the road, be safe! Hug your loved ones, or call them if you won't be with them. Tell your friends you love them and you're thankful for them. 'Tis the season for all that mushy stuff, ya know? 

Love you guys, truly. Have the best weekend ever. xo 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.