Image Map

Monday, January 28, 2019

Amazon Finds: Wins & Losses.

W I N N E R S :


Color Block Sweater || Hi, I love this. Got a small.

Sharkskin Gray Pullover || This is SO soft. It's thick and feels expensive. I had a nighttime flight a few weeks ago and wore this with leggings on the plane, and it was the perfect travel top. I got a small. It looks and fits exactly as it's pictured.

Kimono Coverup || SO DANG CUTE. I haven't gotten a chance to wear this to the pool yet (thanks, winter), but I foresee it being heavy in the rotation this summer. Looks exactly like the picture! 

Self Tie Top || I got a medium because I wanted it a little longer, but I wish I would've gotten a small. I plan on buying more colors, so I'll report back how the small fits. Looks exactly like the picture, but runs a little big.


Color Block Jumper Sweater || LOVE this. Got a small. 

Summer Striped Dress || Maybe my favorite thing of this round...it's SO cute! I can't believe it was so cheap. I plan on wearing it all summer long. I got a small and it fits perfectly. Looks and fits exactly as pictured. 

Oversized Batwing Top || One of those basic tops that works with everything...leggings, jeans, shorts. It's super comfortable and I love the color. I got a small.

Shaggy Faux Fur Jacket || Also known as the newest love of my life. Wanna be super fancy for cheap? Here you go. It looks exactly like it does online, but it runs small. I got a small and it was super narrow in the shoulders. Size up. 


Over The Knee Socks || We all know I love my over the knee boots, and I wanted some socks to go with them. These are PERFECT. I love the look of slouchy socks, but I hate how they fall down...these have elastic right above your knee, so the top can look slouchy, but they won't slip past your knees. 

And, because they can't all be perfect. . .

Losers:

Cotton Linen Dress || Looking at this picture, I laugh at myself for ordering this. But I follow someone on instagram and the dress looked so cute on them, I convinced myself that there was just an unflattering promo picture on the listing. NOPE. It's unflattering all the way around. Back to Amazon it went. 

Slouchy Sweater || This was SO CUTE, but it fell apart the first time I wore it. Like, a giant hole in the middle of my chest. Sad day.

Striped Romper || This was absolutely adorable, but it was way too big. In other words, it was made for someone with giant boobs, so I'm out. Returned!

What have you bought on Amazon recently? And do I need it? 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.