Image Map

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Good Morning!


Coming atcha live on this (FREEZING COLD) Tuesday morning. I've honestly found that when I'm feeling overwhelmed / under-inspired, live blogs always help me get back into the swing of things. I'm all for planning and outlining, but sometimes you just need to write in real time, you know? 

Anyway, a few little life things: 

Florida is broken. Yesterday I checked the weather and it was warmer in Colorado than it was in Florida. I am both very confused and also personally offended by this. 

-

Jack turned three. My family (including my baby brother because he lives in Florida again!) met us at Universal to celebrate the birthday boy and it was just the best. My favorite place and favorite people. Full, full heart. 

-

I've kind of been keeping a "more / less" tab going in my head. Instead of making resolutions this year, I chose to just spend the year as best as I could. In order to do that, I want more of certain things and less of others. More joy, less worrying. More sunsets, less TV. More yoga, less overthinking, etc, etc.  It's a great mental nudge to myself to think about how I spend my time. 

-

I saw a quote the other day that said, "You are the longest relationship you will ever have in your life. Take care of it." And it really struck a chord with me. I think that means different things to different personality types, but to me, it means more being intentional about self-care, less negative thoughts, more breaks, less letting what other people think bother me. See? More and less. 

-

The sun is coming up, it's a fresh start, it's going to be a wonderful day. Whatever is on deck for you today, I know you can do it. Hope your day is absolutely beautiful. xo.


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.