Image Map

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day to The Current Loves of My Life.


On this day of love, I thought it would be nice to hand out some Valentine's Day accolades to the true, always there, need them forever, loves of my life. 

Happy Valentine's Day, TJ Maxx. Thank you for letting me get to experience things way too expensive for my budget. I don't know how this stuff ends up in your store, but I'm not asking any questions. You just keep it coming. 

Roses are red, coffee, I love you. I couldn't survive without you, and I'm not being sweet, I'm being literal. You get me through the day like no one else can. YOU MY BOO. 

Be my Valentine, Chick-Fil-A. Your well done fries will always be the love of my life. 

Happy V day, Amazon Prime. Thank you for understanding that I am both a procrastinator and a person of little patience. You don't care that I waited until the last minute to get an outfit for the weekend. You don't care that I need it in two days. You've got my back. 

Happy Valentine's Day, Target. Thank you for being a space where I can run to the store "real quick" to get milk, but actually leave with seven new bikinis and some throw pillows. 

What current loves of your life are getting valentines this year?




 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.