Image Map

Friday, February 8, 2019

February Coffee Date.

via
First things first, we'd be drinking this coffee. I will forever be indebted to Kait for telling me about this. Also, I tried it this week with a little bit of cinnamon sprinkled in, and holy delicious, batman. 

Anyway, while we were drinking this magical coffee, we'd chat about all the things, obviously. 

I'd tell you that we finally got a few sunny days here this week, and if you for one second think I didn't haul my entire life to the backyard to soak up every single bit of sun, you do not know me. 

I'd ask you if you did anything fun for the Super Bowl, and by that, I would clearly be asking if you ate anything delicious. I'd ask which commercial was your favorite, and tell you that I always love the Monday after the Super Bowl because of the "best of" commercial videos. 

I'd tell you I'm going to the Walker Hayes concert tonight! I'm SO excited. I adore him as a songwriter, and can't wait to see him live!

I would also tell you that, for whatever reason, I had a very specific idea of what I wanted to wear to the concert. I wanted to wear cutoffs (gotta show off this new tan while it lasts), a faded, vintage-looking barbie graphic tee (I have no idea why this was what was in my head), and white cowboy boots. I could picture it all and it looked like the perfect concert outfit. So naturally, I couldn't find it anywhere. I ended up getting these white booties (which are adorable and I know I'll wear them a ton), and a few graphic tees on Amazon. I love prime because 1) My options were delivered in 48 hours, and 2) I can send back the ones I didn't love. I ordered this one (funny + true), this one (yellow happiness, my fave), and this one (which makes me look way cooler than I am). I'm wearing the yellow one with cutoffs and the white booties tonight. It's not the Barbie one I envisioned, but she'll do. 

I would ask if you were following me on Facebook. After some brainstorming this week, I'm going to start doing a lot more over there (like some live coffee dates, maybe?). If you blog and have a facebook page, leave it in the comments so I can give you a follow...babes supporting babes, am I right? 

Happy Friday! Thanks for hanging out with me. Have the best weekend ever ever! 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.