Image Map

Monday, May 20, 2019

Some Amazon Favorites as of Late!

Amazon prime has my heart. We all already knew this. But summer buys on Amazon have really just taken things to the next level. Here's a few recent favorites I can't stop (won't stop) wearing: 


This acrylic colorful bag. || I am OBSESSED with this. It's so fun and colorful and summer-y, aka all of the things I love in life. 


This straw bag || and since I happen to be just a little bit extra, also this tassel and pompom keychain I clipped onto it to make it more fun. 


These gold earrings. || Unique and geometric looking, they're five freaking dollars and I've already worn then like 10 times. HIGHLY recommend. 


These sunglasses. || I am a (cheap) sunglasses junkie, and I adore these. Cat-eye, tortoise, AND pink mirrored? Sign me up. 

What's the best thing you've ordered on Amazon lately?


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.