Image Map

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

My Favorite Things I Discovered in April.

via
Thrive Cosmetics || I'm on a mission to try all of the clean makeup (mostly because as of last year, I can't wear normal makeup without my face breaking out immediately). When I saw this article on Buzzfeed that claimed it made your skin look like you had an instagram filter on, I knew Thrive would be my next purchase. I got the buildable blur and setting powder set. I'm a fan! 

Billie razors || Lindsay posted about trying all the trendy razors a few months back, and these emerged the victor. Let me say this, I have insanely sensitive skin when it comes to shaving. I almost always have razor burn. It's a struggle. And these are the best razors I've ever used. Plus, they're cheaper than the ones I was using before! 

Cremo shaving cream || I posted about this on my stories and summed it up this way: This shaving cream is so good that it made me excited about a shaving cream, which is saying a lot. It's thick and creamy without being sticky. Also, it smells like a tropical vacation, so that's a win. 

These Korean sheet masks || I'm trying to think of a way to explain what these do to my face and I'm coming up short. They're insanely hydrating, make me look like I actually got a good night's sleep the night before, smooth everything out, and don't break me out (that alone is a tall order). Basically, they're magic. AND they're on amazon, so they arrive in 48 hours. Magic, I tell you. Pro tip: Keep them in the fridge to make them even better. 

Stars Above pajamas. || Target's newest pajama line is made up of, hands down, the most comfortable, coziest pajamas I've ever worn. So. Freakin'. Soft. I consider myself a pajama connoisseur (what does it say about me that I'm proud of that?) and this check all the boxes. I love them. 

What did you discover in April?
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.