Image Map

Monday, July 8, 2019

Coming in Live: All the Random Things.

via
Good morning! Sometimes, when I'm dealing with writer's block and have no idea what to write next (like after a deep and heavy post like Wednesday's), I like to sit down with a cup of coffee and just type out a post in live-time. Welcome!

Who else had a long weekend? Anyone else spend it feeling a little under the weather? My sinus infection has hung around and I am OVER IT. On the fourth, I took NyQuil and went to bed at six thirty and then proceeded to sleep eleven hours. ELEVEN. Safe to say I woke up feeling much better and like I've found the cure-all to anything in life: NyQuil, sleep, and some good books. 

Speaking of books, I read The Unhoneymooners and The Last Time I Lied this weekend, both books from the last time I asked for book recommendations. Every time I return library books, I post on instagram and ask everyone what the best book they've read recently is, then I put it on my library list no matter if I've heard of it or not. I've read some great ones that way! I'm heading there today, so if you've got any recommendations, let a girl know.

I read a quote on instagram this week that has stuck with me: "I no longer sit at tables where I will be the topic of conversation when I get up." HELLO. That's so good. 

I would like to pause here and tell you that I just got up to refill my coffee and realized I was out of almond milk. Today is just not a black coffee day so I mixed it with a splash of premiere protein and holy moly that is good! 

Moving on to more random things: Beautycounter is releasing an anti-aging skincare line tomorrow and I am SO EXCITED. Mine should be getting here today and I can't wait to try it! 

Happy Monday, ya babes. I hope today is great for you. Take a minute to remind yourself that today marks a brand new week and you can do whatever it is you want to do with that. That always feels empowering to me. 

You are strong, you are capable, you are loved, and you are totally going to OWN this Monday! xoxo

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.