Image Map

Monday, July 1, 2019

Happy July!



Happy July! The epitome of all summer month starts today, and I just wanted to pop in and say: Hi, I think we should make it the best ever. 

Today is the first day of a brand new month, AND it's a Monday. Fresh month, fresh week. If you were looking for a sign that a fresh start is okay, this is probably it. 

So, fresh starts all around! Let's choose to make the best of those and have the best July ever. 

Choose.

Choose to have the best July ever, regardless of the circumstances. 

Choose to have the best July ever, regardless of if your life looks like you'd hoped it would this month. 

Choose to have the best July ever, regardless of how crappy June was to you. 

Choose to have the best July ever because you deserve an amazing month. 

Side note, I want you to know that I'm writing this in sweatpants, having woken up with a sore throat and no voice thanks to some kind of sinus junk Jack passed on to me. I've got a lot of work that has to get done today, a very messy house that desperately needs to get cleaned, and I was up all night because I couldn't breathe through my nose. 

All of that to say, I'm not writing about choosing to have the best July ever while I'm in a bikini on the beach without a care in the world. I mean, yes, I do think that would be the best. But whatever your July looks like...whatever it honestly looks like, not what it looks like through a highlight reel on instagram, or what it looks like on the weekends, or what it looks like when you have company...but what your July actually, honestly looks like...that can be the best ever too. You just have to choose it. 

Choose to work hard at what you need to work hard at this month. Choose to take care of yourself in the ways you need to. Choose to do the things that make you happy, no matter what anyone else thinks. Read a book, sit in the sun, get in your pajamas early because they make you happy, meet your work quota because you're a freaking boss, celebrate your achievements big and small. 

31 fresh, new, sunshiny summer days. Let's make them the best ever. 


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.