Image Map

Friday, March 8, 2013

friday favorites and no spring break.

You guys.  I just realized that this will be my first year without a spring break.
Can we just talk about this?
First, that's depressing and makes me miss college.
Second, I vote that spring break should be extended into your post-college years.  You know, to help break the ice of the real world and all of that.
Right?  Right.

Okay, now that we've got that out of the way, here are my favorite things this week!

blog.
This blog that Meg wrote about grace and dancing is fantastic.

life.

  • My dad was a guest speaker at the dream center church in LA, and I got to watch him live last night.  {because, you know, being newly married means you don't get to go on fun trips with your parents.  booo.}  With a three hour time difference and being on opposite ends of the country, it was seriously cool to watch him speak in real time. In the words of my bff Kip, I love technology.  
  • My wedding pictures came.  Enough said. 
{it's our thing.  do not judge.}


other things. 


this. is. amazing. 
I am a coffee addict.  I pretend to be nothing else.  The problem with guzzling down two (three?) cups of coffee every morning is guzzling down that much creamer.  And sugar.  And whatever other crap is probably in there.  I'm trying to be more health-conscious in my choices {Although I may or may not have eaten taco bell for dinner this week. Trying, people.} 
In comes coconut milk creamer!  I am obsessed with all things coconut.  But even if you're not, you're in luck, because this tastes nothing like coconut.  It's flavored coconut milk, which somehow magically transforms into delicious and good for you {better for you?} creamer.  

and I leave you with my favorite funny things this week....


that is all. 




hoooooray for Friday!  Have a fantastic weekend!



20 comments:

  1. Hey Chelsea loved your post! The pictures at the end are to funny!
    Found your blog through Sunny + Turquoise, and am a new follower! Would love for you to visit my blog!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! the picture of the dog wanting a cookie is too funny!

    i totally agree that i missed having spring break.. too bad i still feel this way FIVE years after being in the working world post college!!!

    -Lauren (the LO down)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty much counting on missing spring break for the rest of my life. Depressing.

      Delete
  3. haha cute photos. i love coffee. love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try that coconut creamer sometime. Looks yummy. Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU are my favorite in general.
    and your mother.
    my heart flutters at that picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your header! It's gorgeous, and your blog is so cute. Excited to be your newest friend and follower :)

    Brooke
    silverliningtheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute blog! just stumbled upon it! and I agree, spring breaks (along with all other school breaks) should exist in the real working world!

    love from NYC,

    Taylor
    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com
    Shop Taylor Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are so right. Christmas break..Thanksgiving break..Summer. Too much?

      Love your blog!

      xoxo

      Delete
  8. Hy, your blog is very interesting, I love it. I like your style is fantastic. Kisses from Spain.

    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too cute. I am going to be bummed next yr when I can't go on my dad's business trip bc I will be married as well! Have a wonderful week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!!

    Just found your blog through postcards and I love it! I love to write as well, so it's awesome to find another aspiring author's blog to read! :)

    I'd love to be blogger friends. I'm a grad student living in Boston and love to write about my adventures!

    LB

    lbinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oo who is your dad?? I grew up going to Phoenix First Assembly which is where Pastor Matthew's dad is the Senior Pastor. Love the Dream Center! They do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute blog! Following now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey there. I'm Laney and a Newbie here. Found you thru Postcards with Rachel! Love your blog. Hope you can come and follow me back! http://owltellyoulikeitislikeitornot.blogspot.com/

    fb: http://www.facebook.com/LaneysNightOwlVenting

    p.s. Looking forward to reading more of your blog and getting to know you hun. Have a great Thursday and a wonderful weekend to come. :D

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.