Image Map

Monday, April 8, 2013

encouraging words and insta-news.

Happy Monday, beautiful people!

It's the start of a week, and you have a choice.

You can choose to view it as a drag.  As the cruel end to your fantastic weekend.  As a hassle.  As a life-sucker.  {I try not to think about Monday's negatively, but when I do, I like to call them life suckers. You're welcome for that.}

OR. 

You can choose to view it for what it is:  a blessing.

A fresh start.  A beautifully blank page.

It's the beginning of a week that is just overflowing with possibility.

What will you choose to do with it?


Also, I have exciting news!  I always find quotes and encouraging words on pinterest that I want to share with all of you, but 1) if I blogged every time I saw something like this, I would never get anything other than blogging done, and 2) I don't want to blow up my personal instagram with these things, because we all know that one person who does that, and we also all know that one person is annoying, and we skip anything they post.

SO.

I created an instagram for my blog!

instagram.com/thegirlwholovedtowrite.

Feel free to follow along if you want to add a little sparkle to your daily news feed.

Have an exceptionally wonderful Monday.



8 comments:

  1. i totally agree! sometimes we get so caught up in how we feel about monday that we forget to see that it's a new day of blessings and possibilities that the Lord has given us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true! And that's exactly what it is..possibility.

      Have a wonderful week, friend!

      Delete
  2. I love encouraging quotes! I just wrote about one of my favorites on my blog (lbinwonderland.blogspot.com) following you instagram now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can use all the encouraging quotes I can get. I'm still getting used to the idea of my love being deployed (though he has been gone for almost 3 weeks and he is stationed on another continent when he's not deployed). It is much harder than I thought it would be! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I found you via "When in doubt, just add glitter" and I am now a new follower of yours! Come by and check out what is going on over at mine!

    Have a great weekend!
    Sara
    http://plethoraoponderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point. I need to have this attitude about mondays more often! Thank you. Want to follow eachother?

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy! Can't wait to follow! I'm going to find you RIGHT NOW!
    I actually really like Mondays for that very reason! I always feel like I get so much done on those days. It's later on the week that I start feeling... Less than productive. Thanks for all the inspiring words!

    Sue // Chevron & Lace


    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.