Image Map

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Cheer + A Winner!

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."
-Norman Vincent Peale




Fifteen days until Christmas, people!  I hope you're enjoying every moment.  I'm currently drinking coffee in front of my Christmas tree, watching my pup try to figure out if my new singing snowman is a friend or a foe.  If that's not a good way to start your morning, I don't know what is.  How have you celebrated so far? 

If your name is Rachel G. and you got an email from me this morning, then there's a package of Christmas cheer heading your way because you won the giveaway!  If your name is not Rachel G, don't cry.  All holiday hair accessories are now buy one get one free with code "CHEERS" until tomorrow at midnight! xo

Linking up with Karly and Niki today! xo

Check out this month's featured sponsor:


7 comments:

  1. Hi from Totally Posted Tuesday! And I love Christmas so much. I can't believe we're half way there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute lil' printable. I cannot believe it's almost Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove this time of year so much. I enjoy every second of anything Christmas related...especially those little moments like drinking a cup of coffee in front of your tree with your pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are enjoying the season, I have been trying to make the most of it as well! P.S. You've been tagged! http://sweetcatastropheblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. 15 days left to christmas and i haven't purchased a single gift.
    i need to get focused, haha.
    :)
    vanessa

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.