Image Map

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Saying Goodbye to November and Hello to something much cuter.


Say hello to the newest member of my tiny family:


His name is Gatsby, and he is perfect. 
I'm looking forward to every bit of December even more now that I know I get to spend it with this little guy. 

So, goodbye, November. 
Goodbye to Thanksgiving.
Goodbye to a perfect day of turkey and the Macy's Day Parade with my favorite people in the world.



Goodbye to watching anything other that Christmas movies. 
Goodbye to listening anything other than Christmas music. 
Goodbye to all my adorable fall decorations. 

Hello, December.
Hello to my first married Christmas season. 
Hello to lots of fun Christmas adventures with our new little family. 


Hello to decorations and turning the house into a winter wonderland. 


Hello to new adventures.
Hello to Christmas shopping and sneaking around buying presents. 
Hello to Christmas music and movies and desserts all day every day. 

It's the most wonderful time of the year! 

Happy December! What are your favorite things about this month? Say hello to December at Nestful of Love today!


Check out this month's featured sponsor:

11 comments:

  1. The puppy's so cute!! The name is PERFECT.

    www.thecrackedlensblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that puppy! Happy December, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am a new follower from the link party and omg your new furbaby is so cute!!!! It also my first Christmas as a MRS. It is so much fun and I am having so much fun designing our first Christmas card and decorating our own house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I want to squeeze that little guy! I personally believe Christmas is better with a pup to spoil. Wanna see pure joy? Give the little guy some new toys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a piece of sweetness you have there! Love it all! Fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my dear goodness! What an adorable little dog! I love him already. :) What a great (early) christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmygoodness! I love him! he is so adorable, such a perfect addition to your adorable family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dog is so cute! Aren't puppies the best? I love mine. Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THE PUPPY!!! Congrats love :)

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.