Image Map

Friday, November 29, 2013

Exciting news and a Black Friday sale!

I hope everyone had an absolutely incredible Thanksgiving that included far too much food and being surrounded by those you love.

I am so thrilled to introduce my new website to you:  www.prettylovelylittles.com

Pretty Lovely Littles is a handmade shop of accessories, decorations, and anything else that I think will make you happy when you see it.  The third Monday of every month I will be adding a new product, so there will always be new things to look at!

And since this is a grand opening happening on Black Friday, that can only mean one thing:  sales. 


Because I really want you guys to be able to see what I've been working on, get ten dollars off of any purchase of 20 dollars or more with code: BLACKFRIDAY2013.  If that's not enough to entice you, tweet anything about the shop and use code TWITTERPATED to receive 15% off your total purchase--just paste the link to your tweet in the comment section or tag me: @chelsjacobs_


Happy Holidays!  Throw on some Christmas music and get to shopping!  With sales like this, you can afford to buy stocking stuffers for others and something cute for yourself!

Check out this month's featured sponsor:

3 comments:

  1. SO exciting!!! Thanks so much for the Black Friday discount ;)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pup is precious!!! I love his name! Sounds like you have a fun December ahead. Thanks for linking up today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you! Wishing you tons of success, friend :)

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.