Image Map

Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful Fridays!

HAPPY NOVEMBER!

This week, I am thankful for:

1.  November.

Because October was just not very nice to me this year!  And my phone broke last night, like October just had to pull on last thing over on me.  Well adios, muchaho.  You think about your actions and I will see you next year.

2.  Being able to organize my life.

On Tuesday at 6:30 PM, I was not even halfway done with my to-do list for the day.  I took that as a sign that I needed to change some things.  So I redid my binder and made a section for each area of my life, and then I wrote down every single thing I need to do before 2014.  It was quite the list, but I felt so dang accomplished, because I know that there's two months left of 2013 and I want to finish strong.  So if something comes up that's not on my list, it's getting a big heck no from me until 2014.

Also, I would put a picture here of my binder for you to enjoy, but my iphone is broken.  I'll just give you a hint and tell you that the front says "good things come to those who hustle."  You're welcome.

3.  This weekend.

My husband is in medical school, if you didn't know.  Med school is pretty much the busiest thing on the face of the earth.  He has a test today, which means this weekend will be free.  Which means I am a very happy wife.

This picture has nothing to do with this weekend, but it's going here anyway.  


4.  Cyber non-bullies.

I was so encouraged by the comments and emails I received on my post about Halloween.  The internet is full of some mean people, but it's also full of some nice people.  It's great to be able to disagree about an issue without being a jerk, so thank you!

I hope you guys had such a fun night last night!  Since there was a test today, everyone here is celebrating Halloween tonight.  Which is a little weird, but I'm going with it.

What are you thankful for this week?

Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a weekend with your hubby! Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for the man who works overtime to provide for my family. That would be my husband.

    Sue // Chevron & Lace


    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so interested in seeing what your binder looks like!!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.