Image Map

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Goodbye, October.



Goodbye, October.

Goodbye to the start of my favorite time of the year.

Goodbye to pumpkin spice coffee.  (Haha, that's a funny joke.)

Goodbye to making way too much candy in honor of Halloween.  (Again, maybe a joke.  Stay tuned.)




Goodbye to carving pumpkins.




Goodbye to bad things, too.  Like outrageous surprise medical bills.  And random car expenses.  And being sick all the time.  Good riddance to that.



Hello, November.

Hello to a month so full of thankfulness.

Hello to Thanksgiving.

Hello to Christmas gift planning.

Hello to Black Friday shopping.

Hello to colder weather and apple cider.

Hello to buying my first Christmas tree with my husband.

Hello to a fresh start with endless possibilities. New dreams and new plans.

November, I'm ready for you.


6 comments:

  1. i've been excited about christmas too! even started making my cards and planning gifts :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote!!! Have fun picking out your very first Christmas tree together, it's so much fun!!! I'm definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving, cold weather and apple cider, even though I'm really going to miss October!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on November! I'm so, so ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. October November December. Love it all. I've been so so excited. Cute quote too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't is wonderful how every new month feels like a fresh chapter? Here's to a happier,healthier November!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We didn't carve pumpkins this year. Fail. You should link this post up with Allison at Nestful of Love tomorrow! She always does a "hello/goodbye" linkup at the beginning of every month :)

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.