Image Map

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thankful Saturday.

Because sometimes life is really busy and thankful Fridays just don't happen.

This week, I am thankful for:

1. Pumpkin spice creamer.

I just am.  I see a bunch of you guys saying it's annoying and you hate pumpkin and a whole bunch of other reasons we can never be friends, but I am legitimately thankful for this.  So much so that as I am falling asleep at night, I am already excited about the cup of pumpkin goodness I am going to have in the morning.  It just makes me happy.

2.  Thrift stores.

I don't think this one needs any explanation.  They're just awesome.

3.  Getting to educate my dad about Miley Cyrus.

My dad had not seen the VMA performance or anything from SNL, so for about the 15 funniest minutes of my life, me and my little brother gladly told him all about it.  Then my mom jumped in and read everyone some of the incredibly artful lyrics from the new Bangerz album.  This is the blurriest picture ever, but if you can see his face in the background, that was pretty much his reaction to the entire thing.



4.  Twitter.  Because how else can I subtly tell everyone I'm sorry that I'm ten years behind on answering their emails, but I'm still not going to answer their emails?


5.  The amazing weather that's been around every morning lately.

What are you thankful for this week?

Happy weekending!

9 comments:

  1. This week i've been thankful for my blankets, oversized sweaters and hot water bottles because the weather has been so cold and miserable this week! can finally tell winter is on its way! x
    www.daintydaisiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, girl I'm with you--sooo behind on emails. It's hard to stay on top of them. And I'm all for pumpkin too :) So funny about your Dad, love the photo to accompany the event ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin spice creamer is the best! I've been thankful for my pumpkin brew many a late night in the past week. Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! pumpkin spice anything is the Best! I am thankful for the beautiful fall weather right now- the leaves are changing and are so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkin spice creamer is totally my friend too! Love the Miley pic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for pumpkin everything! Dads and Miley Cyrus.... oy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. pumpkin spice is thee best thing that's ever been invented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love number 4! SO true. And that tweet is perfect. Also, I get excited for my pumpkin spice creamer too.. I usually just have almond milk with my coffee but some days I like to liven things up with some creamer!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm completely with you on the pumpkin-spiced creamer! I can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.