Image Map

Friday, October 18, 2013

Thankful Fridays.



1.  Fresh starts.

Y'all.  Yesterday was just a bad day.  All the way around.  I've been sick all freaking month since Tuesday, and you know how bad days just escalate to a whole new level when you're sick.  It was one of those days where everything just kept going wrong and by noon I was ready to go to bed.

This morning while I was drinking my pumpkin spice coffee, obviously,  I was so thankful for a new day.  And a friday, at that.  New days offer fresh starts and that was a very welcome thought to me this morning.

2.  A good husband.

I've been sick more than not this past month, and being sick just plain sucks.  But having a husband who will make you soup and pretend to watch movies with you while he studies makes things better.  Marry a good one, you guys.  It makes all the difference.

3.  The weekend.

Because sometimes you need a few hours to ignore your to-do list, curl up with a blanket and some coffee, and just read a book.

What are you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better! This time of year always calls me to a warm blanket, a good cup of coffee and an interesting book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sucks you've been sick so often this month, feeling crappy (physically) just makes bad days worse. Here's to the rest of the month being better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, i love this. it's so good to stop and be thankful for the big and little things. but i do hope you feel better, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a good husband is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Haha. Seriously. So happy for your thankful friday's :)

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.