Image Map

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Because Fridays sometimes turn into Sundays.

Thankful Friday was going to be Thankful Saturday, but now it's Sunday and neither have happened.  Oh well.  Sometimes it's okay to trade an on-time blog post for a really fantastic weekend.

This week, I'm thankful for:

1.  Book Signings.

Friday was one of the best days in a long time.  One of my favorite authors was  in town having a book signing.  It was the first signing I've ever been to, and it was so cool to be able to meet her in person.  She was incredibly inspiring to talk to, and it made me want to chase after being published more than ever before.

2.  Catching Fire.

To go along with why Friday was the best day ever, my brother met me and Chris and we all saw Catching Fire.  SO MANY EMOTIONS.  I know a lot of people are complaining about how the movie skipped things that were in the book, so do me a favor:  go get the book and time yourself reading it out loud.  Yeah.  Eight hour movies just can't exist.

3.  Instagram sales!


Tomorrow night I'm teaming up with Megan and we're having a closet sale!  It's like Black Friday shopping early, and you don't even have to leave your couch.  Follow @happylittleclothes and we will post some goodies tomorrow at 8!


4.  Having family and friends who believe in me.

I am so incredibly blessed to have people in my life who believe in me and encourage me to follow my dreams.  And let me tell you, it makes me feel like I can do anything in the whole wide world.  If you want to do something good with your life, be that for someone else. It truly makes all the difference.

5.  New adventures.

Speaking of following dreams, I'm embarking on a new adventure that I am so incredibly excited about!  If all goes well, I'll be sharing it with you sometime this week!

Happy Sunday!  What are you thankful for this week?


Check out this month's featured sponsor:

1 comment:

say whatcha need to say.