Image Map

Friday, November 8, 2013

The Thankful Project: November 8th.


November 8th:  Words

My blog is no stranger to this subject!  {here. here. and here.}

I love words.  So freaking much.  That's why I started blogging, because I wanted an excuse to add more words to my life.  They are a beautiful thing, whether they are written, printed, spoken. . .they are powerful.  I'm thankful for pretty much everything about words.  I'm thankful that I live in a place where I have the freedom to use my words however I want to without having to be afraid.  I'm thankful for the feeling I get when I write words down, putting them in such an order that they tell a story.  I'm thankful for words shared over coffee as new friendships build.  I'm thankful for three words whispered late at night when my husband comes to bed and thinks I'm asleep.  I'm thankful for words that can help others when they are going through a hard time.

And I am thankful for words that make up books.

More than a lot of things in life, I am thankful for the words that make up good books.  There's nothing better than losing yourself in a story.


What kind of words are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I love words too! This post is beautiful. Words are powerful. Including ones in an awesome book! Books are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, books. I'm a word nerd too - I studied English and Linguistics in college, so I've got the creative and the science down! :) Is this a series you host? I recently started something similar, but for Mondays, called The Positives!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.