Image Map

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Happy to be Alive, Because: Dog Days & Fall Candles.


1. ^^That was the view I had while drinking my coffee yesterday morning. Not too shabby. 

2. This. Gatsby had a sleepover with his best friend, Goose, and they clearly had a lot to talk about. Gatsby thinks he weighs about 100 pounds, and Goose thinks he weighs about five. They make a good little team. 


3. This tweet:


It seriously made my day. Thanks, Jenna! 

4. It's been a really long few weeks.  Life has been really good, but I also feel like there's just been bad news after bad news after bad news. So this morning, I'm having an extra cup of coffee and spending extra time snuggling with this guy before I tackle my to-do list. It's the little things. 


5. Fall Candles are burning. My pumpkin decorations are going out today. And I may even squeeze in a trip to Hobby Lobby. Life is good in the fall, my friends. 

What made you happy to be alive this week?

14 comments:

  1. aww that is a perfect coffee view!!! and gatsby and goose, so so cute. those names are perfectly adorable together, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to decorate for fall. All my decorations are still in storage though =( is that a shiba??

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! The pictures of the dogs looks like they're laughing! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun post. I really felt alive and amazing this week when I was outside writing in the fall weather!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did my tweet seriously just get posted on my favorite blog of all time?!?! So excited right now!!! Thanks Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful view!! The dogs are so cute together!! They look like their having a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww... Gatsby and Goose are adorable together... it really looks like they're smiling! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a beautiful scenery! That books looks wonderful. Make sure to tell us how it is!
    I love browsing Hobby Lobby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your dog is the cutest! and don't even get me started on that name. love. happy monday! xo

    cheshirekatblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks so cuddly. I hope this ends up being a better week for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to get my fall candles burning... and that view- definitely not shabby at all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need to get decorating for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am ready for some fall candles myself!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.