Image Map

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I Always Want to Remember 2017: Part Two.

Because the little, everyday moments are worth celebrating. 


Any month with a trip to the ocean is a good, good month. I always want to remember how lucky we are to live so close to something so amazing, and how it was truly the deepest desire of my heart to get to stay in Florida, and now here we are. 


I don't know why I find this picture so freaking funny, but he just looks so proper and disappointed with his breakfast selection. I always want to remember how hilarious it has been to watch his tiny, giant personality develop.


I found a new love of my life this month and its name is Lacroix. (Those flamingo straws are a close second. Okay, fine. It's a tie.)  I always want to remember pool days in February when everyone else was posting snow day pictures. 


This is what Target runs look like lately. Not pictured: Him pointing and yelling at everyone we walked past, like they better get the heck out of his store. It's not his fault, the kid probably thinks Target is his second home. I always want to remember how proud he is of his ability to stand up in the cart. 


I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm okay calling pretty much anywhere home just as long as there are palm trees around. I always want to remember how lucky I am to have these right down the street...a little piece of my beach home right here in Gainesville. 


That bedhead, though. I always want to remember how funny he is right when he wakes up.


Sometimes, when Jack gets really tired, he still falls asleep on me like a newborn. I love every single second of it, but I do have some weird tan lines. I always want to remember these sweet days where all he wants to do is hang out with me.


Jack walks now. Which means I find him in places like this. Also, it catches me off guard that he just walks around the house, and sometimes he'll walk into the room and it's terrifying because I'm used to him crawling on the floor. I always want to remember his first full month of walking, toddling around, swaying and stumbling and giggling like a little drunk person. 

 

My favorite reading place. (The Rosie Project was adorable). I always want to remember how nice and refreshing it is to just take a break and read a good book.


My favorite pool day partner. I always want to remember how lucky I am to have a baby who loves pool days just as much as I do. 


Alllll my love for this one right here. I don't think I'm in any danger of forgetting this, but I always want to remember what it feels like to love someone so much that it hurts.

What do you always want to remember about this month?


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.