Image Map

Thursday, March 23, 2017

I Always Want to Remember 2017: Part 3.


Probably my new favorite picture. It continues to blow my mind how, no matter what else is going on, my heart is constantly being refilled with happiness because of this little joy monster. 


We went to Universal and forgot shoes. #floridaprobs


I kind of thought that taking Jack to Universal would be more for me and Chris, but he freaking loved it. It was the best ever to just see him running around and laughing at everything. Pure joy. 


His walking skills are now to the point where we can go on actual neighborhood walks. WHAT. 


I've been thinking a lot this month about how we choose our family. Like, Chris and I went the majority of our lives not knowing the other existed, then we just decided to be a family. Of course, you have the family you're born with, but then some of your family-your partner, your close friends-you choose that family. And that's pretty cool. 


A little update on Jack's Christmas present: It's the best. We use it almost every day and he loves it so much more than a stroller. It's currently on sale for 30% off, so if you have a toddler, you should snag one for yourself. I highly recommend it. 


Parents of the year award: We took Jack to a park that's kind of far away, and he fell asleep in the car. Since we drove all that way, we woke him up when we got there. Poor bub was so tired, he literally fell asleep going down the slide. 


Not pictured: The Mariachi band he was laughing/SCREAMING at while we were eating dinner. 


My dad is a pastor and they live stream services, so I put one on a few weeks ago and Jack just laid there and watched. So adorable. 

And finally, what a difference a year makes: 

Then....


Now....


Then...


Now...


What do you always want to remember about this month? 

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.