Image Map

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Things I Believe in This Week.


Good smelling cleaning products. They 1) Motivate you to actually clean and 2) Make your house seem cleaner than it is. The ones I mentioned last week were delivered and I have used them every day (who AM I?) because they just smell so tropical. And when your house smells that good, it automatically seems clean...even if you haven't done laundry in seven years. My favorites right now are this grapefruit one and this glass cleaner. The fact that I am this excited about a glass cleaner should tell you something.
Stress relief tea. I know I keep talking about this tea, but good gracious it has been my bff this week. How can a cup of hot water instantly taste like it's full of actual honey and lavender? I don't know the answer to that, but I do know that these people have made a way to relax you without making you sleepy and hello, that is a reason to celebrate. Or at least to drink this tea. Whatever. 
obsessed with his shadow
Sunshine. It makes everything seem better. Seriously. Jack walks now (STILL WEIRD) and I've been taking him on actual walks (you know, where we both walk) (still so weird) in front of our house in the afternoons and I swear the sunshine puts us both in a better mood. 

Post-workout yoga. This is the first time in my life where I'm working out hard enough to be uncomfortably sore the next day (which probably means I've never actually worked out before but we won't talk about that), and while everyone says you should stretch after, I have no idea what kind of stretches to do. My girl Adriene just posted a post-workout yoga video and it's six minutes of stretches and it works. I've been waking up feeling less like I got run over by a truck. 

Finding something good in every day. I realize this is about to make me sound like such a hippie, but I think positivity is so powerful. And even if you don't have a super great day, if you make yourself find something in your day that was good, you have a way better attitude. And I don't know about you, but I'm a happier person when that happens. 
What do you believe in this week?
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.