Image Map

Monday, July 10, 2017

3 Things You Need to Know About.


1. This album. It was released on the day I took a road trip last week and I listened to it approximately 8 times on the drive, and have been listening to it ever since. It's fantastic. 

2. This creamer. I have FINALLY found a creamer (that I don't have to make myself, because, lazy) that actually tastes like creamer. I find that with a lot of "healthier" creamer options, they're really thin, or they seperate, or don't mix in well so things are just floating in your coffee (ew). But this one is creamy and mixes right in and I don't even think about how good that sugary creamer would be when I'm drinking it. So, that's a win. 

3. Tomorrow is Prime Day. Now, this is how I remember Prime Day going in previous years: 



 But it's supposedly going to be better this year. Just in case, if you're not a Prime member, go ahead and sign up for a 30 day free trial so you can get any good deals. 
Obviously, I have a list of (very unnecessary) things you should totally buy if they happen to be on prime sale. 

My favorite flamingo straws, obviously. 

These oversized moon & star sunglasses that make you look like a super mysterious gypsy. I have these and they are giant and amazing. 

This good vibes only hat. I also have this and have worn it approximately every other day this summer. 

My favorite sunglasses that I get SO many compliments on but only paid $12 for. 

This beach bag that I'm probably definitely about to buy for myself because HELLO SEQUINED FLAMINGO. 

This dress. Don't even need to tell you why.

Ditto to this pillow.

Okay, so we've learned my flamingo obsession is still alive and well. Glad we covered that. 

Happy Monday! May it be way better than you're expecting.
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.