Image Map

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

I Always Want to Remember 2017: Parts 5, 6, & 7.

Some solid life advice for you: If you're having a bad day/week/month, or you feel like things aren't going the best for you, or you feel like life has been just kind of blah lately, pull out your phone and look through your pictures. Chances are, there's a few-hundred tiny moments you're forgetting about because they didn't seem like a big deal at the time. 

Here are mine! I...


Bought this magical mermaid sweat-shirt, which I wear at least a few times a week, because even mermaids get cold.  


Introduced Jack to fried okra and sweet tea.


Flew to Oklahoma to help my childhood best friend pick out a wedding dress.


Celebrated my second mother's day as this little munchkin's mom. 


Finished S-Town...SO GOOD.


Took Jack on his first big vacation and turned him into a full-on beach baby. 


Celebrated my little brother's 21st birthday, which is odd considering I SWEAR he's still only ten years old. Dear time, what the heck are you doing?!


Took Jack to a splash pad and he LOVED it. Also had a big mom fail when I didn't realize there was chlorine in the water and I didn't wash his eyes out. This resulted in me pulling over on the side of the road and dumping a bottle of water in his eyes, which I'm pretty sure made him forget about all of the fun he just had. You win some, you lose some. 


Had lots of pool dates with my main squeeze. 


Took Jack to the zoo for the first time! 


Got real fancy for a date with Sam and learned that the true test of friendship is if someone will cut you out of your clothes or not. If you watched my Instagram story the next day, you know what I'm talking about. If not...well, sorry.


Bought Jack a tee-ball set and learned that he is VERY concerned with making sure the ball stays right there while he snuggles the bat. 


Took Jack for ice cream for the first time. It was adorable, and also incredibly messy.




Found my new favorite dress and realized Jack has learned how to smile for the camera.


Was sneak-attacked by this vicious lap dog who thinks he weighs about five pounds. My parents got him after I moved out, but he still claims me as his. 


Found Gainesville's BEST thrift store and spent the day thrifting and making Sam take my picture in the parking lot, because that's what real friends do. 


Took a road trip with my little brother and watched Jack decide he likes him more than he likes me. Also, got a billion messages from you guys asking if this was my secret boyfriend. Pro-tip: If you DO happen to have a secret boyfriend, I'm guessing it's probably not the best idea to post his picture on instagram. Just a thought. 


Went road trip supply shopping with Sam and ended up buying all the clothes instead. 


Dyed my hair pink.


Took off to Virginia Beach on the best road trip ever...more of that coming at you this week. 

See how full those tiny moments can make your life?

What do you always want to remember from the last few months?



 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.