Image Map

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

10 Under $10: Things You (Maybe, Might) Need


I love seeing people's favorite things. Honestly, a lot of my favorite things, or things I use on a daily basis, came from seeing people recommend them online. So many things I never would have known about if it wasn't for people sharing their favorites!

I am also a sucker for a good deal, so it should not come as a surprise that the majority of my favorite things are under $10. Here are ten of them...treat yo'self. 

Daisy sunglasses. HOW FUN ARE THESE?! I need them. 

Fuzzy socks. There is truly nothing more cozy this time of year than warm feet. There's just not. 

Hey Sugar mug. This mug is $4 and was practically made for instagram pictures. Look a those colors! 

Lip lingerie. This is my go-to lip color right now. They have over twenty shades so you can find a nude that looks good on you. Your lips naked, but better. 

If you can read this, bring me hot chocolate socks. These are adorable and pretty much begging to be worn on Christmas morning. 


Christmas tree candle. We got a tiny real tree this year, and it smells amazing, but not enough to make my whole house smell like Christmas. This baby takes care of that. 
Yoga mat spray. This smells incredible and really does help you stay focused. It adds a whole extra element to Yoga. I love it. 

Sushi stud earrings. I cannot explain to you why I need these so bad, but I do. I really do. 

Mug warmer. If you're anything like me, after gulping down that first cup of coffee, it's a miracle if you can finish a mug before it gets cold. This guy keeps it warm until things calm down enough for you to remember that you did have a cup of coffee somewhere around here...

No bad days shirt. Because there are no bad days in December, that's the rule. 
What are you loving that's under $10?
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.