Image Map

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

That's a Wrap, Folks.


And just like that, the Christmas season comes to a close. I just couldn't let the season officially end without sharing this picture that will probably have me laughing for the rest of my life. For the second year in a row, Jack hated Santa...but the real winner here is Santa's face. I cry. 

A few things I always want to remember about this Christmas: 
  • How Jack started opening doors just a few days before Christmas, so on Christmas morning, I found that little stinker in the pitch black, playing with his new toys from Santa that were set out in the den. I laughed so hard.
  • At both my parents' house and my house, we would all excitedly try to get Jack to open his next present, but was always so happy and content with whatever he had just opened that he ignored us (we all could probably learn a lesson here).
  • How, after a super hot week, Florida cooled down just in time for Christmas day. It was no snow day, but it was in the low 50's, which is basically the same here. I drank my peppermint mocha outside and didn't even sweat, which is borderline miraculous. 

I hope your Christmas was every bit as magical as you wanted it to be. And I hope the last few days of 2017 are nothing but good to you!

Tell me something you always want to remember about this Christmas! 


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.