Image Map

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Coming in Live: Pretty Views and Scary Books.

I love the mornings when I can get it together enough to be able to just sit and write a blog post for that very day. It's rare, but today is one of those days! I'm sitting on my couch, drinking cinnamon vanilla coffee (from Target-AMAZING) with a gold face mask on (if you follow me on instagram, you are well aware of my current gold face mask obsession. It's real) and if I could blog like this every day, I would be the happiest little camper in all the land. 

As with all live blogs, here's a bunch of little things that I want to tell you but that literally nothing to do with each other. Happy Tuesday!


Last night, I got back from a long weekend with my family at a lakehouse in Georgia. It was right on the water and was so, so pretty. Just look at that view! I now have a life goal to own a lakehouse and have my own coffee views like that. 

On my drive there and back I listened to The Last Mrs. Parrish. I've got about three hours left and while I felt like it started out a little slow, I was almost bummed to get home because it was starting to get reeeeaaalllly good (and creepy). Anyone read this? 

Side note: I love Audible, but I can only listen to either non-fiction books or suspensful books. I'm too easily distracted listening to any other genre. Anyone else? 

I've been taking the best care of my skin and it's in the best shape it's been in awhile....except for when I wear makeup. This makes me so sad, because I love my makeup. Like, obsessed. But every single time I wear it, no matter if it's every day or for the first time in two weeks, I breakout. So, it's gonna be a no from me. After doing some research, I decided to give Beautycounter a go and see if using cleaner products makes any difference. It got here last night and I'm so excited to try it! Any BC fans? Did it help your skin? 


I found this hat at WALMART of all places, and I couldn't be more obsessed. I hate going there with a fiery passion, but they do have some hidden gems, I'll give them that. 

What's going on with you? Tell me your random things! 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.