Image Map

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Love You, 2018: Part 8.

Part of me feels like this year has been a long year (full of so much!) and part of me feels like, HOW has the 8th month of this year come and gone already?! 

If you're new here, once a month I go through my phone and post pictures from that month that maybe aren't "blog-worthy" or worth their own post. I do this in an effort to appreciate the little things from each month more, and I highly recommend going through your camera roll at the end of the month...I guarantee your month had more goodness in it than you think! 

August looked a lot like...


Meeting up with Kristen (my beautiful photographer friend!) to go see the Made For More movie...


Being so fired up and inspired by that movie that the only option was to go buy a new notebook (my fellow list-makers feel me!) and write down ALL the things...


Lots of photobombed mirror selfies...


Jack living his best life, sipping a La Croix by the pool in his personal pool chair...


Me forever creeping on Jack while he sleeps, because I'll never get over how precious he is...



Spent a few days on a lake in Georgia with my family...


Started the habit of writing down 10 things I'm thankful for every night before bed...


Had a girls day with Kristen, got our nails dipped for the first time and followed it up with coffee...


Enjoyed the evening sun while it's still here...


Painted with Jack and had the best (and messiest) time. 

What did part 8 of this year look like for you?
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.