Image Map

Monday, September 10, 2018

A Little September Coffee Date


Happy Monday! I woke up today feeling super motivated to get things done and make some progress on some goals I've been working on. What about you? Feeling inspired to do all the things, or feeling sluggish and already irritated at Monday? Either way, chug yourself some coffee and make it work! And while you're chugging that coffee, let's have a quick little coffee date and catch up. 

Speaking of coffee, I raided my TJ Maxx last week and found the most delicious coffees. Pumpkin spice (of course), pumpkin pie (somehow different than pumpkin spice), vanilla nut creme, and Vermont maple. My house smells like fall every time I make a pot of coffee and I love it so much. Fall flavors are just my favorite things. So much cozy in a cup!

If we were having coffee, I'd tell you how much I'm enjoying the RISE podcast. I love when people in prominent positions are interviewed and asked to give actionable advice that can really help everyone listening. Rachel Hollis interviews all sorts of big shots, but she breaks it down where you really feel like you're getting a one-on-one coaching session with them. The last one I listened to, she interviewed her literary agent. It was so good!

I'd also ask if you've heard of The Last 90 Days Challenge. It starts in October and is about ending the year strong. You commit to doing a couple of specific things to better yourself over the last 90 days of the year. I love the idea of that, because I feel like so many of us (me included) use the promise of an upcoming new year to let the end of the year kind of crumble goal-wise. I love the holidays so much, but I think I'd love them more if I went into them focused, healthy, and strong. 

I'd tell you how much I love this time of year. It's summer AND it's fall. It's pumpkin spice AND pool days. It's just this perfect slice of the year where my two favorite seasons combine, and it makes me so happy. 

Your turn! What's going on with you? Have the BEST day! 
 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.