Image Map

Monday, August 19, 2019

Live Blog: Stranger Things and Back to School Mantras.


I actually got a full night of good sleep, which is apparently something my body doesn't know how to process anymore, so I woke up hours before my alarm thinking "are we suuuuure we're not supposed to be doing something right now?" So here we are, with a cup of coffee and an opportunity to fire out a blog live, which we know is my favorite because it's just an excuse to talk about all the random things that don't quite deserve their own post. 

Up first: Stranger Things. I've never seen an episode, or really even been interested in it, but now I 100000% get the obsession. A weekend of binge-watching the first (and part of the second) season and I'm hooked. It's so good!

I've started saying a mantra with Jack every morning before school. We say, "I am strong, I am brave, I am kind, I am going to have a great day!" Sometimes he repeats it back to me and I could absolutely melt into a puddle. But also sometimes I get the first three words out and he says, "No thank you, please." You win some, you lose some. 

I've mentioned before that August is my favorite because it's still summering so hard, but fall is riiiiight there. I love summer, I love fall, and I love looking forward to things. So this is my jam. Some things I'm currently looking forward to about fall: Pumpkin everything (duh), cute sweaters (even though I'll have to wear them with shorts, because Florida), and fall scented candles. What about you?

Speaking of fall, I've started a fall section on my amazon store. I'm a summer girl through and through, but fall fashion has my heart. 

And speaking of it still being summer, it has been waaaay too hot to use the gym stuff in the garage, so I've been doing (indoor) at home workouts. My favorites are anything by Blogilates and Yoga With Adrienne. If you love any at home workouts, drop them in the comments so I can give them a try while I wait for Florida to cool down just a tiny bit.  

My coffee needs a refill so this seems like a good place to land for the day. I hope you have the best Monday ever. Like I'm about to tell Jack: You are strong, you are brave, you are kind, you are going to have a great day!"


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.