Image Map

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

My Favorite Things I Discovered in August.


Beeswax hair texture spray. || If you missed it, I chopped my hair last week and went way blonder. I love it. And this texture spray is the bestbestbest. First of all, it's under four dollars (what???) which is a rare price for something that is sulfate free and cruelty free. Second of all, IT WORKS. 

Stranger Things. || August brought an epic binge watch of this show and I'm not sure what to do without it. It was SO good and so cute and I loved it!

This makeup case. || My favorite part of this is that the compartment separators can be moved around to create however many sections you need, or can even be completely taken out. It's super customizable for the size of your makeup and skincare.

Reusable K-Cups. || I saw a few friends post about these on instagram and had an "Oh, duh!" moment. I love the convenience of being able to make one cup of coffee at a time, but I hate having to buy individual cups. These are amazing! I also love that I can make whatever flavor of coffee I want, since it may not come in K cups (looking at you, blueberry muffin coffee). 

Opalhouse Candles. || I bought a few of these at Target last week knowing they'd be my last non-fall candle purchase of the year. These smell SO good. They're gorgeous and seem to be long lasting, from what I can tell so far! 

What's the best thing you discovered in August?! 

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.