Image Map

Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorites.

how pretty is this?

Happy Friday!  Here's to a weekend full of creativity and relaxation. 

A few of my favorite blogs this week:

Top Not Mom's blog always has the most delicious looking recipes, but I think these may be my favorite so far.  Cheesecake and  cupcakes?  Is this even real??

Erin wrote a really sweet blog about things to remember when you put on your makeup in the morning.

Jcaro wrote an amazing post on why her husband doesn't fulfill her--it's worth the read.

Happy weekending!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chelsea! Thanks for sharing! The second link doesn't seem to be working, though! I'd love to read that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That print is beautiful! I love when I stumble upon great Scripture verses from books like Lamentations...kind of unexpected and from a book I wouldn't necessarily choose to read regularly!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.