Image Map

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Things I believe in this week.

I believe in a second cup of coffee. and sometimes a third.

I believe in having a marriage that is an epic adventure of two best friends, even if sometimes the only adventure is sitting next to each other getting work done.

I believe in making crafts and being girly.

I believe in standing up for the things you believe in, no matter how unpopular or controversial they may be, because those are the things that make you who you are.

I believe in dreaming out loud to your very best friends.

I believe in writing and writing and writing some more.

I believe in chasing after your dreams.  Every single one of them, no matter how big or small they may be.



Today, I believe. 
What about you?

15 comments:

  1. Loved this post! I believe in multiple cups of coffee as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get really excited when I see a new post from you! They are always uplifting and full of thought and care. Thanks so much!! And I am all for a second cup of coffee too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so nice! I really liked the "dreaming out loud to your best friends" line. Very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is inspiring, girl. It is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very inspiring. I love what you said about marriage :) thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe there is always something to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One thing for sure is that I believe in you! :) And I totally agree on all of the above.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe that you get your heart broken a million times... but once. Something my dad told me once and I also believe that my dad is always right.
    Thanks for the latest post. You are amazing!

    Sue // Chevron & Lace


    ReplyDelete
  9. found you thru marked by grace. and cant wait to get to know you and your blog better.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post and love your blog :) Found you through Marked By Grace's shoutout :)

    Ellie
    www.ChoosingPeaceBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet post. I love multiple cups of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this post :)!
    -Deana, from Birds&Oxfords

    ReplyDelete
  13. I especially like what you wrote about marriage. People make marriage seem so dark and scary and complicated when it really doesn't have to be.

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.