Image Map

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Dreams and such.

Can we even believe it's August already?!

I loved every second of summertime, but I'm excited for August.  For me, August marks the beginning of the beginning of fall, the most wonderful season of all!  {I know that's stretching it, but what else are we going to celebrate in August?}

If you've been around my blog any amount of time, you know that I want to be a writer and I want to write books.  You also know that I'm extremely passionate about following your dreams.  So that's what I've been doing this year, following my dream of being a writer.  I've made a lot of progress, and the next step for me is so close, except for one little thing. 

Money. 

As it always seems to go in life, right? 


I really want to be able to take that next step in following my dream this August, and I know it's totally possible.  So I've added some new things to my etsy shop in hopes that you will fall in love with them and, in a roundabout way, support this journey I'm on. 

So what do you say?  You buy some pretty things to brighten up your August, and I get to keep chasing my dream.  It's a win-win-win-win-win. 


Have an AMAZING Tuesday, beautiful people. 




Check out this month's featured sponsor:

5 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you, girl. It's hard to know that money is literally the only thing in the way, but the most important thing is that we still keep going. :) I will be checking out your Etsy shop...I love that necklace! That is one of my most favorite praise and worship songs. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you're going to make me go broke! Ha, I'm kidding. I guess I'll just have to start my Christmas shopping early and your shop is my first stop. I'm so glad you're following your dreams! Keep it up and I'll keep supporting you! :)

    With much love,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want advice on any step of the publishing process, let me know and I'll be glad to help. Looking forward to reading your first book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...August is the start of fall, which makes me very happy! :) I love that you want to be a writer. Checking out your shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. People who have Etsy shops blow my mind. You are so creative! Also, YAY for following your dream. I'm glad to be a part :)

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.