Image Map

Friday, September 6, 2013

My friend Sue and her incredible shop.

Happiest of Fridays to you!

Today I have my sweet friend Sue on the blog talking about her lovely etsy shop.






Chevron and Lace is an adorable etsy shop where Sue sells handmade things for both moms and babies.  Her maxi skirts are incredible--they're made with a yoga pants band.  {Yes, she did just combine the two most comfortable clothing items ever} And she manages to make changing a diaper fashionable:



Amazing, yes?  Hello, perfect baby-shower gift.  If you have a baby, or know someone that has a baby, or have ever seen someone that you think might have a baby, you need to go buy one of these, pronto.  And lucky for you, there's a discount code at the bottom of this post!

Here's a little bit more about the shop from the creator herself: 

After my husband and I graduated from college together, I was pregnant and we were playing the worst kind of waiting game. Not only were we anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little girl, but we were waiting for the job offers that we knew were just going to come flooding to us, eventually (ha ha). I started to go crazy with boredom, and that's when I busted out the sewing machine.
I started out sewing some things that I saw on Pinterest that I thought would be useful for baby and me. Almost a year after our baby was born, I decided that maybe some of the things I made would be useful to other moms out there, too!
Since then, I've experimented with different listings and found three items that really work. Now, I'm a fully-fledged shop owner with some great mommy, baby, and clothing items to offer, with more ideas in the works. I love to sew and nothing makes me happier than creating a cute, functional item for women and babies alike! I hope you take time to stop by and see what I have to offer. Thanks to Chelsea for having me on her blog today and I hope to see you soon!

Sue//Chevron and Lace

P.S. Be sure to stop by my blog and follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to be the first to know about any deals, sales, and promotions, like the one going on right now for all of you, Chelsea's readers! For two weeks only, enter CHELSEAWRITES at checkout and you will receive 20% off any purchase! This promotion will expire on September 21st. See you there!

Sue is an absolutely amazing person who creates amazing things.  Do yourself a favor and check out her shop this weekend! 


4 comments:

  1. Hi!! I found your blog on http://blogsbychristianwomen.blogspot.com & I'm your newest follower. Please visit and follow me at http://weigh2gomom.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!!! Definitely gonna take a look.

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.