Image Map

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Handmade Fair

Happy almost-weekend!

I have something SO exciting to tell you about today!

One of my favorite things to do is go to the farmer's market.  {If you have never been to a farmer's market, stop reading right this second and google one close to you.  You're welcome.}  It's so much fun getting to shop things you probably would have never heard of otherwise, and it's so cool knowing you are supporting local business and getting things for cheap.

So, after much brainstorming, I am so excited to announce The Handmade Fair--your very own online farmer's market!



Mark your calendars, because the first weekend of October is going to be filled with lots and lots of handmade shops offering discounted items--up to 50% off--for one weekend only.  All in one place for you to shop--just like a farmer's market!

I'll post more information soon!  If you are a shop that would like to participate, send me an email!

Have a wonderful Thursday!


Check out this month's featured sponsor:
600x150

5 comments:

  1. We have something similar here that I'm going to this weekend - your post has got me PUMPED for it!! Eeep!!

    Kate - diariesofanessexgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.