Image Map

Friday, September 27, 2013

Thankful Fridays.

Fall always brings about such a sense of thankfulness for me.

It's probably because October-December marks my favorite time of the year, and thinking about that just makes me SO thankful for life.

For the rest of this year, every Friday I'm going to write about being thankful.  When you take the time to actually remember what you're thankful for, how can you not be happy?

So, this week:

1.  I am thankful for the one hour of cooler weather that decided to visit this morning, permitting me to drink my coffee outside without sweating through my clothes in three seconds flat.

2.  I am thankful for nights where I can pretend I have no responsibilities at all and just make crafts instead.


3.  I am thankful for the iphone, because it means I get to see pictures of this little guy.


4.  I am thankful for fall decorations.

owls and pumpkins and glitter, oh my!

5. I am thankful for laughter.  In case you haven't laughed yet today, I've included this video for your viewing pleasure.

What are you thankful for this week?  Have an amazing weekend!

Check out this month's featured sponsor:

11 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I just LOVE this idea! Found you via Casey's blog hop! :)

    I'm thankful for blue, sunny skies, late night chats, homemade lunches, soulful tunes, boot season, spontaneous kitchen dance parties, and connecting with amazing souls such as yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a fun chat with you last night! I feel like we could definitely hang out if we lived closer :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea too! You should make it into a blog hop/link party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankful Fridays sounds fun! I agree with Sara right there! I'm sure a lot of bloggers would join in! :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. sometimes its amazing what God does in our lives when we choose to be thankful for the things and people around us. I might start something like this too. what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thankful I get to read your blog daily :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankful Fridays... what a great idea to take a moment to really think about what you are thankful for! I love this! And girl, you are reminding me that it is time to get out my fall decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that picture of that sweet little boy! I love iPhones and especially thankful for mine because it means I get to snap more of the mundane parts of my life in a flash.
    Carla @ Love Cartista

    ReplyDelete
  9. your puppy is adorable! Love your crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those felt flowers are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love days where I pretend that I have ZERO responsibilities! I also love those glitter pumpkins. Did you buy them that way?!

    Lindsey
    www.lifeoncountryside.com

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.